Registration – 2009 Amsterdam Conference
Registration Closed. Registration for the 2009 Amsterdam Conference and the SENSE Symposium 'Climate Proofing Cities' is closed. For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Until 15 September 2009 **||16 September - 30 November 2009||On spot payment|
|Member of co-hosting institution*||180€||240€||260€|
|Resident of a developing country||100€||270€||290€|
* Members of co-hosting institutions are staff members or affiliates of one of the following institutions or programmes: European Co-operation in Science and Technology (COST) Action on Transformation of Global Environmental Governance (IS0802); Institute for Environmental Studies of VU University Amsterdam; the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies; Living with Water research programme; Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies; Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency; Netherlands Research School for the Socio-Economic and Natural Sciences of the Environment; Stockholm Resilience Centre; and Tokyo Institute of Technology.
** Please note that in order to benefit from the reduced fees for early registrations you need to complete your registration and pay the registration fee until 15 September 2009.
The registration fee will offer participants:
- Admission to all sessions and exhibitions
- Conference folder and programme
- Three conference lunches
- One welcome reception
- Several refreshment breaks throughout the conference
- One luxurious conference dinner in a top-class traditional harbour restaurant
- Free transportation between hotel and conference venue
- An average contribution to the carbon offsetting of the travel of all conference participants
Accommodation and travel is not included in the registration fee. Accommodation to special prices is available for conference participants at the conference venue and surrounding hotels. For more information see here.
Students must supply a document, such as student ID or letter of supervisor, stating that the student is currently enrolled at a college or university. The document must be faxed or e-mailed to Frans van der Woerd at ++31-20-598 9553 / frans.van.der.woerd [at] ivm.vu.nl.
Members of co-hosting institutions must provide evidence of their status, such as photocopies of business cards or letters with relevant information. The document must be faxed or e-mailed to Frans van der Woerd at ++31-20-598 9553 / frans.van.der.woerd [at] ivm.vu.nl
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received and post-marked before 30 September 2009 will receive a 70% refund to be mailed after the conference. After 30 September, it will not be possible to reimburse the fee. If you need to cancel your participation, please send an email to the Conference Secretariat at ac2009 [at] ivm.vu.nl
Non-liability Clause: The organisers are not liable for the consequences of any unpredictable event that might disturb the sequence of the conference.
Frans van der Woerd
Institute for Environmental Studies
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1087
1081 HV Amsterdam
Name and address of the account holder:
Vrije Universiteit FALW
De Boelelaan 1085
1081 HV Amsterdam
Name and address of the bank branch:
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Gustav Mahlerlaan 10
1082 PP Amsterdam
Account Number: 48.81.22.058
VAT number: NL00 256 1037 B01
SWIFT / BIC code: ABNANL2A
Payment subject: 2985630-AC2009 + [name participant]