The International Project Office is hosted by Lund University.
Earth System Governance Vacancies
Earth system governance as a research object is quickly emerging, and the number of vacancies related to earth system governance steadily increases with the many partner institutions that work together in the alliance of Earth System Governance research centres all over the world. Most vacancies are widely disseminated through the mailing lists in the area of global environmental change, such as: Climate-L, GEP-ED, HDGEC, and through the Project's presentation on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter. Occasionally, relevant vacancies will be posted on this page as well.
Other relevant vacancies and opportunities
- Postdoc Researcher Urban Water Governance, Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development, Utrecht University. Deadline: 15 May 2016
- Three Post-doc positions on legitimacy in global governance. Research program "Legitimacy in Global Governance" (LegGov):
- Postdoctoral researcher on Sources of Legitimacy. Stockholm University. Deadline: 30 June 2016
- Postdoctoral researcher on Processes of (De)legitimation. University of Gothenburg: to be announced soon
- Postdoctoral researcher on Consequences of Legitimacy. Lund University: to be announced soon