The International Project Office is hosted by Lund University.
Earth System Governance Vacancies
- Administrative Assistant, Earth System Governance International Project Office, Lund University, Sweden. Deadline: 30 October 2014. Part-time, temporary position.
- Internship on Sustainable Development Goals, Earth System Governance International Project Office, Lund University, Sweden - [announcement (pdf)]. Rolling application deadline.
Earth system governance as a research object is quickly emerging, and the number of vacancies related to earth system governance steadily increases with the many partner institutions that work together in the alliance of Earth System Governance research centres all over the world. Most vacancies are widely disseminated through the mailing lists in the area of global environmental change, such as: Climate-L, GEP-ED, HDGEC, and through the Project's presentation on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter. Occasionally, relevant vacancies will be posted on this page as well.
Other relevant vacancies and opportunities:
- 2 Post-Doctoral Research Associates, Centre for Deliberative Democracy and Global Governance, University of Canberra. Deadline: November 13, 2014.
- Research Assistant/Doctoral Fellowship, Institute of Political Science, University of St. Gallen. Deadline: November 15, 2014.
- Post-doctoral Research Assistant, Public Policy Research Center, Boise State University. Deadline: Open until position is filled.