The International Project Office is hosted by Lund University.
Earth System Governance Vacancies
Earth system governance as a research object is quickly emerging, and the number of vacancies related to earth system governance steadily increases with the many partner institutions that work together in the alliance of Earth System Governance research centres all over the world. Most vacancies are widely disseminated through the mailing lists in the area of global environmental change, such as: Climate-L, GEP-ED, HDGEC, and through the Project's presentation on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter. Occasionally, relevant vacancies will be posted on this page as well.
Other relevant vacancies and opportunities
- Assistant Professor/Associate Senior Lecturer in Environmental Politics, Department of Political Science, Stockholm University. Deadline: 27 June 2016.
- 2 PhD Studentships in Politics and International Relations, Department of Politics, University of Sheffield, UK. Deadline: 28 June 2016
- Postdoctoral researcher on Sources of Legitimacy. Research program "Legitimacy in Global Governance" (LegGov), Stockholm University. Deadline: 30 June 2016
- Postdoctoral Researcher, The Governance and Sustainability Lab, University of Trier, Germany. Deadline: end of June 2016
- Associate Professor in global environmental policy assessment, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Wageningen, The Netherlands. Deadline: 31 July 2016