Based on the evolving circumstances around the Covid-19 vaccine, the Organizing Team has decided to offer the opportunity for 50 attendees to meet in-person in Bratislava. This applies in the case where travel to the conference location is a favorable as well as a feasible destination for the attendee.
Only fully vaccinated people are allowed to enter Slovakia without the need of being quarantined.
What you need to do before arrival to the country:
- Download the GreenPass app into your smartphone in order to confirm you vaccination
- Fill in an entry form:
– if you are coming by land just after entering the country at the latest eHranica > https://korona.gov.sk/en/ehranica
– in case you’re flying directly to Slovakia fill in also an entry form (eHranica) > https://korona.gov.sk/en/ehranica and the following form > https://www.mindop.sk/covid/forms/edit/f126f52274cd311aea9d8b5d8997cf4e157e
- If you fly to Slovakia from a country not listed below*, you need RT-PCR test no older than 72 hrs upon arrival to Slovakia
*Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Izrael, Japan, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, USA
Definition of a fully vaccinated person:
- a person at least 14 days but no more than 12 months after the administration of the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine with a two-dose schedule
- a person at least 21 days but no more than 12 months after the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine with a single-dose schedule
- a person at least 14 days but no less than 12 months after the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine if the first dose was administered within 180 days of recovering from COVID-19
Event regulations (most likely):
- disinfecting hands upon entry
- keeping 2m distances
- face masks required – depending on regional epidemiological situation
Current regulation is valid from August 20 2021 until revocation and may change by the time the ESG Bratislava 2021 Conference takes place. Therefore we will regularly publish updates on the Conference website.
We advise attendees to secure travel insurance that covers cancellation in case the epidemiological situation changes dramatically and an on-site event cannot take place.
More information on COVID-19 regulations can be found at https://www.uvzsr.sk/en/