All participants including speakers and co-organizers are required to register to participate at the 2021 Bratislava Conference. Before starting your registration, please first carefully read the registration information below and see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Currently, only registration for virtual attendance is available.
With the ongoing pandemic, we are not in a position at this stage to offer on-site participation in Bratislava. We remain open to opportunities that arise in the coming months for attendance in Bratislava if circumstances permit. Any eventual on-site attendance will require an additional registration fee.
Please note that 1 August 2021 is the deadline date for authors of accepted abstracts to register, in order to be included in the Conference Programme.
The conference fee will offer participants:
- Online Admission to all sessions of the conference (7-9 September 2021)
- Online Participation for Taskforce and Meeting Day (10 September 2021)
Please note that additional fees may apply for:
- The Early Career Dialogues. More info available soon on this independent event.
- On-site attendance in Bratislava. If circumstances permit for on-site participation, a registration fee will be added onto the Registration Fees below.
Registration Fee structure
|Early-bird regular||€95||Until May 1st|
|Early-bird reduced*||€ 65||Until May 1st|
|Early-bird co-hosts**||€80||Until May 1st|
|Regular||€120||May 2nd – Aug 1st|
|Reduced*||€80||May 2nd – Aug 1st|
|Co-hosts**||€100||May 2nd – Aug 1st|
|Late regular||€150||After Aug 2nd|
|Late reduced*||€100||After Aug 2nd|
|Late co-hosts**||€125||After Aug 2nd|
Important to note:
* Eligible for the reduced fee are students (graduate and PhD) and participants from lower-income countries. Students must supply by email (email@example.com) a document, such as a student ID or letter of supervisor/university, stating that the student is currently enrolled at a college or university. Eligibility for the reduced fee for lower-income country participants is determined by the country of residence in a low, lower-middle, or upper-middle income economy according to World Bank classification 2020-2021 (i.e. eligibility is based on country of residence, not on citizenship).
** Eligible for the co-host fee are staff members of the co-hosting institutions of the conference.
In order to benefit from the reduced fees for early registrations, you need to complete your registration and pay the registration fee before 1 May 2021.
The conference does not offer day registration. In order to ensure coherence of the programme and continuing discussions we encourage participants to attend all conference days.
In case of cancellation before 1 August 2021, we will repay the registration fee with a deduction of 25% for banking and administrative costs. After 1 August 2021, the registration fee is non-refundable.
The registration fee can be paid via PayPal, credit card or invoice.
If you wish to pay via credit card, please select the PayPal payment link and follow the steps listed below:
– fill in your email address on the PayPal payment page, a new page will open and will allow you to insert your credit card details
– PayPal requires you to create a buyer account in order to finalize your credit card payment. To do this you need to fill in your email and password in the last section of the payment page. Please note: this is a PayPal general setup.
If you wish to pay via bank transfer, please select the invoice payment link. If the payment will be done from a bank account with a different account holder, please indicate your name and surname or your registration ID in the reason of the payment.
If you have questions/issues with the payment, please don’t hesitate to contact the Conference Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration takes place on the same online platform as the abstract submission and review processes. If you have submitted an abstract and/or reviewed abstracts for the conference, you will need to use the same login information that you used for that purpose.