Annual Earth System Governance Conferences only seek to recover costs for organizing the Conference and do not generate profit. No association fees are taken out in connection to the conference.
ConfTool, the same online platform as the abstract submission and review processes, manages registration. If you have submitted an abstract and/or reviewed abstracts for the conference, you must use the same login information you used for that purpose.
|Main Conference General – Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday||€390.00|
|Main Conference Reduced (graduate students, PhD students, lower-income country residents)||€272.00|
|Online Access, including presentation in hybrid sessions||€100.00|
|South-South Dialogues 22-10-2023||€0|
|Early Career Event 23-10-2023||€50.00|
|Taskforce and Meeting Day 27-10-2023||€50.00|
|One day pass for non-academics participating in/observing transdisciplinary sessions. Online One-Day ticket for non-academics is available at a reduced fee.||€50.00|
|Online Access for Non-Academic Innovative Sessions Participants
This ticket is intended for Non-Academic Innovative Sessions Participants, such as sustainability practitioners, policy-makers, activists, etc
For the registration tickets, all the prices are listed in Euro.
Main Conference General and Reduced Fees include coffee, tea & snacks throughout the conference, lunch on every conference day, a reception on Tuesday, and dinner on Wednesday.
Eligible for the reduced fee are students (graduate and PhD) and participants from lower-income countries. During registration, students must upload a document, such as a student ID or letter from a supervisor/university, stating that the student is currently enrolled at a college or university. The country of residence determines eligibility for the reduced fee for lower-income country participants in a low, lower-middle, or upper-middle-income economy according to World Bank classification 2022 (i.e. eligibility is based on country of residence, not on citizenship).
Terms of Registration
- Registration to the 2023 Radboud Conference is complete only when full registration fee payment is received.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following registration submission (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event).
- The conference offers one-day registration to non-academic participants of the conference. This is to facilitate the theme of transdisciplinarity. Academics cannot avail of this fee. Those purchasing a one day ticket cannot attend multiple days using this ticket option.
- The Conference program, including preliminary allocations of papers into panel sessions may change.
- The Conference organizers are entitled to postpone or cancel the on-site attendance of the conference in case of force majeure. Force majeure would mean any circumstance that is independent of the will of the Conference organizers, even if this was already foreseeable at the time of registration by the participant at the conference – which requires the Conference Organizers to postpone or cancel the conference, such as but not exclusively, the consequences of the outbreak of the Coronavirus. In case of the event’s cancellation, participants are partially entitled to a refund of the registration fee payment with a deduction of 25% for banking and administrative costs. The Conference organizers are not further liable for other costs incurred by the participants such as hotel, travel, etc. In case of postponement of the Conference, registrations remain valid.
- If registered participants wish to cancel their registration before 1st September 2023, the Conference organizers will repay the registration fee with a deduction of 25% for banking and administrative costs. After 1 September 2023, the registration fee is non-refundable.
- Information on funding criteria and instructions can be found here.
The registration fee can be paid via PayPal, credit card, or invoice. Credit card payments can be completed by selecting the PayPal payment link and following the steps:
Fill in your email address on the PayPal payment page, a new page will open and will allow you to insert your credit card details– PayPal requires you to create a buyer account to finalize your credit card payment. To do this, you need to fill in your email and password in the last section of the payment page. Please note: this is a PayPal general setup.
Please select the invoice payment link if you wish to pay via bank transfer. If the payment is made from a bank account with a different account holder, please indicate your name and surname or your registration ID in the description of the payment, in order to link the transaction to the registration.
If you have questions/issues with the payment, please don’t hesitate to contact the Conference Team at email@example.com