Participate in a research trip with early-career research fellows of the Earth System Governance project
- Visit ESG research centres in Europe
- Connect with other research fellows in the ESG network
- Learn about new directions in earth system governance research
- Exchange ideas, gain inspiration and forge new collaborations
During this one week research trip, we will visit multiple research institutes, including the Centre for Sustainability Studies (LUCSUS) and Department of Political Science at Lund University, the Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development at Utrecht University, the German Development Institute (DIE) in Bonn, the WIPCAD research group at Potsdam University, the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) and the Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies (IASS) in Potsdam.
During the research visits, we will cover a variety of themes, focussing on cutting edge research and new directions in ESG research.
When: March 27 – April 4
- Arrival in Utrecht, Monday March 27, afternoon
- Departure from Copenhagen, Tuesday April 4, after 3pm
For whom: ESG research fellows
Costs: Expenses will be largely covered by participating institutes. Expenses to be covered by participants:
- A participation fee of ~200 euro (to be confirmed when tickets are booked)
- Travel to and from starting point (Utrecht) and end point (Copenhagen) of the research trip
- Some meals and other personal expenses during the research trip
How to join: Places are limited and will be distributed on first come first serve basis. If you would like to participate, please send an email to Sandra van der Hel (email@example.com) by the 25th of January.
UPDATE: one more spot has become available. Please respond before the 24th of February
Link to full call here