The 2022 Toronto Conference on Earth System Governance is organized onsite during the main event days 21-23 Oct, including an exciting social programme, as well as the Taskforce & Meeting Day.
For virtual attendees, we offer virtual Parallel Panels and Innovative Sessions during the days of the 20th & 21st October, and with access offered for the Plenary and Semi-Plenary sessions at the main event 21-23 Oct, as well as access to the Taskforce & Meeting day.
Two different tickets are available for those interested in participating in the conference: Full Registration and Virtual Registration.
- Full Registration tickets are for participants who wish to attend the conference in Toronto. This package provides access to all sessions of the conference programme.
- Virtual Registration tickets are for those who wish to attend remotely and is offered at a substantially reduced price.
The table below seeks to clarify what is included in each registration ticket:
For participants attending in Toronto
For participants attending virtually
|Covers all aspects of the conference :
• Virtual Parallel Panels and
Innovative Sessions on 20 &21
• All on-site Conference proceedings from 21st to Sun 23rd Oct.
• The full Social Programme
• Taskforce & Meeting Day, 24th Oct
|Covers access to sessions made
available virtually:• Virtual Parallel Panels and
Innovative Sessions on 20 & 21 Oct.
• Semi-Plenary and Plenary
Session streams on Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd
• Taskforce & Meeting Day, 24 th Oct
• This ticket allows conveners and presenting authors to access both the
virtual and onsite Parallel Panels and
• This ticket does not allow conveners and
presenting authors to present papers in or access to on-site Parallel Panels and Innovative Sessions.
Please note the following before you register for the Conference:
- Parallel Panels and Innovative Sessions are either held on-site or virtually, but not in hybrid form.
- For presenting authors in Parallel Panels and Innovative Session conveners, it is important to note that the selected Registration Package will determine your allocation in the schedule (either onsite or virtual). Virtual participants can only present their papers in Parallel Panels on the 20th and 21st October.
- The Taskforce and Meeting Day is accessible both on-site and virtually on 24th October.
- The Early Career Programme is supplementary to normal registration and is organized on-site on the 20th and 21st October, without virtual access.
Important Information for Presenting Authors
Please note that 1st September 2022 is the deadline date for authors of accepted abstracts to register to be included in the Conference Programme. After this date, all accepted papers with unregistered presenting authors will be removed from the final Conference programme.