Please note that all participants – including speakers and co-organizers – need to register. Before starting your registration, please first carefully read the registration information below and see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Please complete your registration by 1 October 2019. Authors that have not registered by this deadline will be removed from the conference programme.
Start the registration process here.
Note: The registration uses the same online platform as the abstract submission and review processes. If you have submitted an abstract and/or reviewed abstracts for the conference, you will need to use the same login information that you used for that purpose.
The conference fee will offer participants:
- Admission to all sessions of the conference (6-8 November 2019)
- Three conference lunches
- Several refreshment breaks throughout the conference
- The conference dinner
Please note that additional fees apply for:
- The Special Taskforce and Meeting Day (9 November). Separate registration will open soon.
- The Winter School . Accepted participant will be notified by email how to register.
|Early-bird regular||until 1 June||255 EUR|
| Early-bird reduced* ||until 1 June||180 EUR|
|Early-bird co-hosts**||until 1 June||230 EUR|
|Regular||2 June – 1 October||320 EUR|
|Reduced*||2 June – 1 October||225 EUR|
|Co-hosts**||2 June – 1 October||290 EUR|
|Late regular||2 October – 8 November||400 EUR|
|Late reduced*||2 October – 8 November||280 EUR|
|Late co-hosts**||2 October – 8 November||365 EUR|
|Special rate***||0 EUR|
* Eligible for the reduced fee are students (graduate and PhD) and participants from developing countries. Students must supply by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a document, such as a student ID or letter of supervisor/university, stating that the student is currently enrolled at a college or university. Eligibility for the reduced fee for developing country participants is determined by the country of residence in a low, lower-middle, or upper-middle income economy according to World Bank classification 2016 (i.e. eligibility is based on country of residence, not on citizenship).
** Eligible for the co-host fee are staff members of the co-hosting institutions of the conference.
*** Select this option only if pre-approved by the Executive Director.
In order to benefit from the reduced fees for early registrations, you need to complete your registration and pay the registration fee before 1 June 2019. In case of cancellation before 15 September 2019, we will repay the registration fee with a deduction of 25% for banking and administrative costs. After 15 September 2019, the registration fee is non-refundable.
The conference does not offer day registration. In order to ensure coherence of the programme and continuing discussions we encourage participants to attend all conference days.
The registration fee can be paid via PayPal and by credit card.
The conference dinner is included in the registration fee for all participants of the conference but needs to be selected as an option in the registration form so that we know how many people will attend. If you would like to bring someone else along to the dinner, you can order an additional dinner ticket (€ 30) during the registration process.